Bishop Lloyd & Jackson Solicitors Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and we take our responsibilities regarding the security of your information seriously.
This policy explains how we use any personal information we collect about you when you use this website.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect your name, phone number and email address.
How will we use the information about you?
- The information that you provide will only be used for your case and no other purpose.
- The data that you provide will only been seen by the staff of Bishop, Lloyd & Jackson. Solicitors and the contractors who provide IT services who are also bound by GDPR.
- The data that you provide to us will never be sold or exchanged or given to third parties.
- We promise to keep your data safe and secure. We are required by law to keep your files for 6 years after the closure of your case, after which it will be securely destroyed.
- If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect, you can request to see this information and even have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer who will investigate the matter. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Our Data Protection Officer is Mr Jhangir Mahmood and you may contact him at this office.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for your information to be shared. Please contact us in writing to confirm your instructions.
How to contact us?
If you have any comments, queries or requests relating to this policy or the information we hold about you, please write to us at:
79 College Road
Middlesex HA1 1BD